What men say
- “I was never satisfied with how I performed during sex. I couldn’t last as long as I wanted to, and my self-confidence was at 0. With Xytomax, I can last all night, and my wife has never been happier.”
Tom W., OR
- “Xytomax has completely changed my sex life. Now, my self-confidence is through the roof. The sex is better than ever before. Thanks, Xytomax!”
Brad T., NM
How it works
The secret to Xytomax’s success is its formula. Xytomax contains the most potent herbs for natural male enhancement from around the world. The result: Xytomax’s natural formula goes to work immediately to help men be their best in the bedroom.
Follow These Diet & Eating Tips for Maximum Levels of Testosterone
You are what you eat. And that's as true for testosterone production as anything else. What's that? You didn't know that the foods you eat have a direct effect on how much testosterone you produce? Well now you do! And knowing is half the battle. The other half is making the smart food choices that you need to make in order to boost your testosterone levels naturally. Get ready to take notes, because you're about to get a deep dive on how to tweak your diet for maximum testosterone production.
What to Eat for Higher Testosterone Production
It might sound like some sort of cheesy caveman fantasy, but eating more meat and dairy is great for boosting testosterone levels in a natural way. Let's start by talking about meat. If you get your protein from the right sources, it should contain higher levels of zinc and omega-3 fatty acids. Zinc is an essential building block of testosterone that must be ingested through your diet. Omega-3s are heart-healthy fatty acids which keep your cardiovascular system in great shape. The most testosterone-friendly meats and dairy products are:
- Grass-fed cows - try to avoid processed, grain-fed beef because their meat usually contains lower levels of zinc and higher levels of estrogenic hormones
- Cheese, butter, and yogurt produced from raw milk - raw milk is a better source of probiotic bacteria compared to processed milk. Furthermore, real butter (as opposed to partially hydrogenated vegetable oils) has a healthier omega-3 to omega-6 ratio for optimal heart and cholesterol health
- Fatty poultry - whether you're swapping chicken breasts for chicken thighs or consuming more duck, free range, hormone-free poultry has the right balance of the amino acids you need for muscle growth and the healthy fats you need to construct the testosterone molecule
- Seafood - we don't mean to beat a dead horse on omega-3s, but fatty fish like salmon have them in abundance. Just make sure you get the wild caught salmon, because farmed salmon basically live in their own filth and are treated with copious amounts of hormones. Oysters are also great for testosterone because they contain some of the highest levels of zinc out of any of a consumable food
But following a caveman diet isn't the only way to boost your testosterone. Fruits, vegetables, and leafy greens may sound like the wimpiest foods you can possibly eat, but they actually contain a lot of testosterone producing nutrients. And the best leafy greens for boosting your testosterone levels are:
- Collard greens - collard greens help with testosterone production indirectly by absorbing the bad LDL cholesterol out of your diet which interferes with testosterone production
- Kale - this leafy green is one of the few non-animal sources of all nine essential amino acids that your body cannot produce on its own. Without them you can't build muscle - and without more muscle, you can't produce more testosterone
- Spinach - spinach contains high levels of iron and zinc; it's a perfect combination of muscle food and testosterone-producing nutrients
- Asparagus - asparagus is high in the prebiotic type of fiber which helps reduce the inflammatory stress that prevents most men from producing healthy testosterone levels
- Bok choy - Bok Choy contains estrogen blockers which reduce estrogen levels so that your body stops producing so much body fat and produces more muscle
- Pomegranates - a 2012 study found that drinking pomegranate juice for two weeks increased testosterone levels by 24%
What Not to Eat
Knowing what you should eat for more testosterone is good. But you won't be doing yourself any favors if you don't eliminate the stuff that's killing your natural testosterone production. Here are the top three foods you will want to avoid in order to get the highest maximum testosterone levels:
- Soy - soy naturally contains high levels of phytoestrogens which trick your body into producing less testosterone and more estrogen. Adding insult to injury, most commercially produced soy is heavily treated with pesticides that have a cataclysmic effect on natural hormone production as well
- Flax - yes, flax contains heart-healthy omega-3s. However, it also mimics estrogen in ways that omega-3s from animal protein sources (wild salmon, grass fed beef, etc) do not
- Ultra processed food - the majority of processed food strips away all of the testosterone-boosting nutrients you want in exchange for corporate profits and a longer shelf life. We know it's a hard pill to swallow, but if you really want to boost your testosterone levels, you're going to have to start cooking from scratch.
When to Eat
Now that medical science is finally starting to take a closer look at human nutrition, we're discovering the importance of meal timing. When you eat plays as big of a role on your hormones and testosterone production as what you eat and/or the caloric content of your food. Recent scientific studies have discovered that even simple fasts like the 5:2 diet, OMAD (one meal a day), or a simple 16:8 daily intermittent fasting window can accomplish the following:
- Increase free testosterone by 180% (or more, depending on the duration of your fast)
- Dramatically increase the IGF-1 hormone, which is essential for building muscle
- Increase good HDL cholesterol which, along with zinc, is an important building block of the testosterone molecule
Now, we want to mention an important caveat to using fasting for testosterone production: it works best if you are also weight training on a regular basis. This helps encourage your body to hold on to the muscle it has instead of metabolizing it for fuel. It also cancels out the inflammatory effects of IGF-1 so that your body is busy building muscle instead of triggering unhealthy levels of testosterone-smothering inflammation.
What Else Should You Add to Your Diet to Produce More Testosterone? Xytomax, of Course!
If you start eating a healthier diet tomorrow based on the advice you've read so far, you'll start producing almost as much testosterone as your body can handle. But you can get rid of the "almost" in that previous sentence by taking a daily dose of Xytomax. Xytomax is the leading male enhancement product for boosting testosterone. It contains plant compounds which have the opposite of a phytoestrogen effect. It contains zinc so that your body has the nutrients it needs to build the testosterone molecule. And on top of helping you get more testosterone, it has male enhancement benefits which can improve your erectile quality as well as your sex life. With all of those benefits, we can't see a reason not to take Xytomax for your testosterone and your male enhancement goals.